Happy new year!
Happy new year! And let’s hope 2013 will be the year of home automation.
During the holidays I haven’t had the time to focus on Remotestick that much. Nevertheless, there have been a couple of minor updates since last post, mostly bugfixes. Without further ado, here’s the complete list since last time.
- Possibility to edit scenarios
- Bugfix: Wrong date order in 10 days min/max graph
- Bugfix: Sometimes crashed diming from app widget
- Bugfix: Fix crash when accessing menu to early.
- Bugfix: Solves issue on Android 2.2. Note that support for Android 2.2 might be deprecated in future releases.
- Bugfix: Unable to authorize
- Bugfix: Sometimes crashed when reading sensors in background
- New permission: Read external storage. To be able to fetch floorplan images from external storage.
- Bugfix: Sometimes crashed when exporting tasker variables
- Bugfix: Crash when sesnsor has long raw id
- Bugfix: Wrong month label in 10 days min/max
- Better error message when timestamp issue occurs
- Bugfix: NPE introduced in 2.5.4
- Delayed execution of devices (long press to access)
- Export device state as Tasker variables
- Bugfix: Sort alphabetically in sensors table